The Turtle Birth Doula Support Package: $2,800
One free initial meet & greet interview, three prenatal sessions (one in person, two virtual).
- 📱 Unlimited Text, Voicemail, and Email Support: We’re just a message away whenever you have questions or need reassurance
- 🤰 3 Personalized Prenatal Sessions: These can be held in person or virtually, whichever suits you best. We’ll ensure you’re well-prepared and feeling confident about your upcoming journey into motherhood.
- 🕐 On-Call Doula: Starting at 38 weeks, your dedicated doula will be on standby, ready to rush to your side whenever your little one decides it’s time to make their grand entrance.
- 🏡 Labor and Birth Support: We’re here to support you, whether you choose to welcome your baby in the comfort of your home or a selected hospital. We’ll be your rock during labor and birth, ensuring you have the support you need for a beautiful birth experience.We’re excited to be part of your journey toward motherhood and can’t wait to support you through this incredible adventure. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you’d like to book our services!
- If you have a birth partner accompanying you on this journey, kindly inform us about them. We are eager to involve them to the extent that you are comfortable with. We are happy to include them in one or all of our prenatal sessions.
Prenatal Session #1 – virtual
The first virtual prenatal session will help you to create a clear vision of what your birth looks like. We will share a Birth Preferences Document with you to go over while we discuss your many options for your customized plan. This session will leave you feeling informed, educated and ready to create a game plan for a satisfying and ideal birth experience. (Approx. 2 hours.)
Prenatal Session #2 – virtual
In the second virtual prenatal session, we will practice positioning, pushing phase, coping techniques, talk more about laboring at home, and “framing your labor”. We will in essence walk through a practice run and come together as a birth team, feeling confident and prepared for your big day. This time can also be used to help your partner prepare for their role in your labor and delivery. We will go over certain techniques, as well as the importance of partners loving care and attention during childbirth.
Prenatal Session #3 – in person
This third session is focused on coaching the partner how to best support the birthing woman during labor and to address any individualized questions or concerns. We specifically want to extend our support to the partner during the birth process.
As your birth doulas we will:
· Will be available for unlimited text, face-time, phone, email and other forms of virtual support
· Will be on-call 24/7 2 weeks before your baby is born (unless there is a medical need to have me come on call early. I will remain available to you 2 weeks postpartum to any answer questions, provide referrals, and offer my support as you get adjusted to parenthood.
· Due to Covid-19, some hospitals have limited how many people can accompany you. We can provide you with in-person labor support at your home and virtual support at the hospital. If we are unable to give you in-person hospital support, you will be refunded $500.